Lexus, along with its Hotel Partners, Lexus Culinary Masters and Napa Valley Vintners, is hosting the seventh annual Lexus Culinary Classic: “Festival Style” on Fri., Aug. 26 through Sun., Aug. 28, 2022 at Cavallo Point in Sausalito, Calif. This three-day culinary celebration features an exciting lineup of chefs and experiences in a festival-style atmosphere, with art and music seamlessly interwoven throughout. Highlights include:
- Sat., Aug. 27, 11 a.m.–1 p.m. –– Feel Good Foods Brunch –– Led by Lexus Hotel Partner Chefs Josh Feathers (Blackberry Mountain), Michael Garcia (Cavallo Point) and Mervin Friday (Rosewood Mansion), guests at this brunch and cooking demo will enjoy and learn about fermented dishes that aid in digestion or foods that boost mental health and clarity. Mixologists will also be on hand to contribute a variety of hand-crafted, kombucha based cocktails.
- Sat., Aug. 27, 1 p.m.–3 p.m. –– Kwame’s Creole Feast –– Making his first ever appearance as a Lexus Culinary Master, Chef Kwame Onwuachi will curate a Creole feast inspired by his family ties to Louisiana. In addition to gumbo and jambalaya, guests are encouraged to go all-in on succulent scores of seasoned Creole crustaceans prepared to mouth-watering perfection. Savory New Orleans-style staples like chicory coffee and beignets. Lexus Hotel Partner Chefs Jim Leiken (Bardessono), Anthony Cole (Chatham Bars Inn), and Andrew Vaughan (Terranea) will cook alongside Chef Kwame and join in on the celebration.
- Sat., Aug. 27, 5-7 p.m. –– Golden Hour Luau –– This traditional luau will feature Polynesian Pupu platters of Rumaki, Ono Ribs and Shrimp Ono Nui, as well as mains like Hawaiian Roasted Pork, Lomi Lomi Salmon and Aloha Sweet Potatoes. Grab an authentically crafted Blue Hawaiian or Mai Tai and watch the sun set from this stunning location.
- Sat., Aug. 27, 7-10 p.m. –– Carlo Mirarchi’s Takeover –– Lexus Culinary Master Carlo Mirarchi (Roberta’s Pizza) alongside Mark Levinson will host a pop-up party to indulge in mouthwatering bites and vibey tunes with friends. Carlo will prepare savory and sweet treats and tell his story growing up around this food and the recipe inspirations. Guests will enjoy a casual Italian American environment paired with wine and music on the Mark Levinson vinyl lounge.
- Sun., Aug. 28, 12-3 p.m. ––Lexus Grand Tasting –– Close out the weekend’s festivities “Festival Style” at the Lexus Grand Tasting. Mix and mingle while sampling cuisine from Lexus Hotel Partner Chefs and natural wines presented by Napa Valley Vintners. There will also be breweries, an interactive screen-printing booth offering limited edition t-shirts, and a live DJ providing tasty vibes from opening to close.
Tickets range from $75 to $225 per event, and all-access weekend passes start at $299. Lexus owners receive 15 percent off all tickets. For tickets and more information click here.