If you’re stumped about what to get your sweet-toothed dad for Father’s Day, we’ve got a few suggestions. Cookies, cupcakes, and ice cream cover this particular sugar spectrum. A gift from any of these highly regarded purveyors is sure to hit a homerun with pop. Order all for a grand slam.
New York’s beloved French Bakery and Café Maman is offering Maman’s Parlor Coffee & Cookie Box ($55). Without a doubt a ‘best ever’ combo, cookies and coffee are always a great gift. Treat Dad to this cookie collection featuring six of Maman’s classic Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookies (featured on Oprah’s Favorite Things 2017) and an 8 oz. package of whole bean Parlor Coffee, roasted in Brooklyn. The gift box comes in Maman’s beautiful signature blue and white toile print box. Available for national shipping; shipping price depends on location.
McConnell’s Fine Ice Cream ‘Dads and Grads Bundle’ ($58) will surely satiate dad’s sweet tooth. This 70+ year old, family-owned, Santa Barbara company makes some of the best ice cream ever – all from scratch. This bundle is available for nationwide shipping (ground $14.99, overnight $99.99) and includes the following classic, best-selling flavors:
- Coffee: A coffee fanatic’s combo of cold brew and house-made espresso, infused into fresh, grass-fed milk & cream.
- Toasted Coconut Almond Chip: Shredded coconut, toasted to caramelized perfection, crunchy, salt-roasted almonds, and our melted, bittersweet chocolate chip.
- Salted Caramel Chip: Caramel + salt + melted, bittersweet chocolate; distinct, caramelized toffee notes bathed in grass-fed milk & cream.
- Sea Salt Cream & Cookies: Dense, velvety smooth sweet cream ice cream, a hint of local sea salt and bountiful bits of our chewy, chocolate chunk cookies.
- Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate: A trifecta of Guittard cocoa, house-made chocolate ganache, and our melted, bittersweet chocolate chip.
Founded in 2005 and considered the world’s first cupcake bakery, Sprinkles makes real celebrations taste better with premium, baked-fresh daily cupcakes, cakes, candy and cookies. For Father’s Day, Sprinkles offers the Dad Black Box (pictured main image, starting at $66, prices vary by bakery locations) June 14 – 20, available for pickup at local bakeries nationwide. The box includes:
- 3 black + white (sprinkles)
- 3 red velvet (green D’s, blue A’s)
- 3 dark chocolate (sprinkles)
- 3 vanilla (blue stars)
Available for nationwide free shipping from 6/13 – 6/17 is the Father’s Day Dozen: ($99). This specially curated collection includes 3 Red Velvet (with blue stars), 3 Vanilla (with green D’s, blue A), 3 Dark Chocolate (with stars) and 3 Sprinkle.
Additionally, during Father’s Day weekend, Sprinkles also offers a limited-edition Flash Flavor cupcake, Bourbon Brown Sugar: yellow cake filled with salted bourbon brown sugar caramel, topped with brown sugar frosting, and finished with Maldon salt flake. Yum! For this Flash Flavor, orders must be placed on either June 13 or 14. Pick up or local delivery is available Father’s Day weekend: June 18 & 19.
Photos courtesy of each purveyor